Top 25 Shows
Personal Website of Torrey Pitchford
The Charts -- Torrey's Corner Top 40 -- Year-End Charts -- Top 25 Shows 250 Ruby Edition: The Greatest Shows in Top 25 Shows History -- Glossary -- Chart Policy -- Top 25 Shows Current #1's -- Anime -- 100 Favorite Movies -- Sitemap
“My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic” expected to tie career No. 1 record
Posted: October 10, 2016 1:56 A.M. CT (0656 GMT)
By Torrey Pitchford
“Kin-iro Mosaic” returns at No. 1
Posted: October 15, 2016 12:48 P.M. CT (1748 GMT)
By Torrey Pitchford
- Pony wins 12th career No. 1 in Top 25 Shows, third straight month at No. 1
- Likely will tie Top 25 Shows’ career No. 1’s record set by Redwall
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is likely remain at No. 1 for a third straight month in its 64th month.
- Pony has grossed 73.14 billion grosses to date.
- This will be Pony’s 12th career month at No. 1, tying the all-time career No. 1’s record on the Top 25 Shows chart.
- The November, 2016 Top 25 Shows Prediction List will be posted on October 10 (Today) while the official chart will be posted on October 28 (final Friday of the month).
- Star Wars Rebels matches its peak soaring 15-2 in its 14th month. Rebels has grossed 7.52 billion grosses.
- Negima, which recently spent two weeks at No. 1, will re-enter at No. 3 in its 18th month. Negima has grossed 17.51 billion to date.
- How It’s Made gains 5-4 in its 33rd month. Made has grossed 40.39 billion grosses to date.
- Lucha Underground rounds out the top-5 gaining four positions in its 11th month. Lucha has grossed 11.69 billion grosses to date.
- Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa slides 4-6 in its 2nd month. Moo has grossed 2.19 billion grosses to date.
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit climbs 13-7 in its 66th month. SVU has grossed 39.82 billion to date.
- The Young and the Restless slumps 2-9 in its 101st month. Y&R has grossed 111.3 billion to date.
- Maho Girls PreCure! Remains at No. 10 in its 8th month. Maho has grossed 9.16 billion to date.
- Elsewhere on the chart, Sofia the First gains 19-17 in its 23rd month. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012) plummets 6-20 in its 27th month.
- Kin-iro Mosaic wins 4th career No. 1, first since hat trick in August, 2015
- Angelic Layer debuts at No. 10, lowest grossing debut since May, 2008
- Kin-iro Mosaic returns to the chart with a No. 1 week grossing 482 million grosses.
- This is Mosaic’s 4th career No. 1 and its first since completing a hat trick on August 8, 2015.
- Sofia the First wins its 5th career No. 2 grossing 466.4 million grosses surpassing 12 billion career grosses. This is Sofia’s first No. 2 in more than a year.
- How It’s Made is No. 3 grossing 408 million.
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, last week’s No. 1 show, slides to No. 4 grossing 375.2 million grosses.
- Star Wars Rebels rounds out the top-5 grossing 354 million grosses.
- The Bold and the Beautiful returns at No. 6 moving 340.5 million grosses surpassing 65 billion career grosses.
- The Lion Guard returns at No. 7 grossing 331 million grosses.
- Kuma Miko: Girl Meets Bear is No. 8 hauling in 319 million grosses.
- Maho Girls PreCure! Dips to No. 9 grossing 293 million.
- Angelic Layer debuts at No. 10 grossing just 227 million grosses.
- Angelic’s haul is the lowest for a debut since Criminal Minds debuted at No. 10 on the May 24, 2008 T-10 Chart with just 221 million grosses.
- The total amount grossed this week was 3,596.1 million grosses, a 6.4% decrease over last week and the lowest since September 3.
- The average was 359.61 million grosses.
- Over on the Annual Gross Races chart, The Young and the Restless leads after 42 weeks holding a now 259.4 million gross advantage over The Bold and the Beautiful. Y&R failed to gross this week.
- Star Wars Rebels rises 9-8. Kuma Miko rises 18-17. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic remains the Quarter Gross Races chart.
- Pony is also now less than 1 billion grosses behind the leader on the AGR.
Recent Updates (last 7 days):
- October 15 - T-10 Chart / Annual & Quarter Gross Races
- October 16 - All-Time Gross Races chart update
- October 18 - Torrey's Corner Top 40
Next Updates (next 10 days):
- October 22 - T-10 Chart / Annual & Quarter Gross Races
- October 25 - Torrey's Corner Top 40
- October 28 - Top 25 Shows (November, 2016)